Diego Beccar Varela y Cía. S.A. was founded in 1981 by its current owner, agronomist Diego Beccar Varela (Ing. Agr.).
In 1983, agronomist Juan María Palacios (Ing. Agr.) joined the organisation as a senior partner.
Agronomists Antonio Leach and Juan Harrison then joined as associates.
We count on the advice of Dr. Eduardo M. Harrison (DVM), who is our external veterinary consultant in livestock issues in the different farms and interacts with the local veterinarians.
All the members of the team are closely linked to the CREA movement (Argentine agricultural producers’ peer advisory groups) through several of the managed farm operations.
We currently manage 140,000 hectares (see details under CLIENTS).
Our office in Buenos Aires comprises the following team:
- Carlos Alberto Canteros (Accountant) in charge of drafting the financial reports and processing the information which is then submitted to the auditors.
- Agronomist Adriana Pose (Ing. Agr.) in charge of allocating costs from the agronomic standpoint and preparing the monthly management information that is periodically submitted to the clients.
- Secretaries and three administrative assistants:
– Eugenia Hernández Crespo and Asunción Hernández.
– Lisandro Toledo, Juan Cazaubon (Ing.) and agronomist Facundo Palacios (Ing. Agr.).