- Technical farm management: development of work plans, rotations, crop planting plan, production strategies, etc.
- Regular farm inspections with the manager of each location.
- Implementation and monitoring of all sales, purchases, collection and payment operations.
- Drafting monthly reports for each client including financial status and cash flow, livestock inventory worksheets, crop status and activities, etc.
- Regular meetings with clients to discuss various issues related to their enterprises.
- Bookkeeping is carried out at our headquarters and includes entries, bank reconciliations, budgeting, management analysis and preparation of all the information which is then submitted to the different external accounting firms in charge of preparing the sworn statements or balance sheets, as appropriate, in order to determine the tax settlements, conduct audits and provide tax advice.
- End-to-end payroll management of rural employees, including interaction with the tax authority (AFIP) and other agencies.
- Bank account operations of the managed companies; income from sales and payment of expenses of each farm.
- Administration of agritourism operations.
- Administration of urban real estate belonging to various clients.