- Primary and secondary education as a boarder at St. George’s College, Quilmes, Buenos Aires.
- High school graduate (Baccalaureate), St. George’s College, Quilmes, Buenos Aires.
- Cambridge O levels in English, Mathematics and Geography.
- Cutts House Captain in 1983
- School Vice-Captain in 1983.
- Agronomist: School of Agriculture, University of Buenos Aires.
- THESIS: Behaviour of transgenic cotton varieties in the Province of Jujuy
- 1992-1993: Agronomist trainee at Twynam Cotton Ltd. Warren, NSW Australia.
Winter crops, general agronomy, neutron probe, pest monitoring, integrated pest management and control. Specialized in irrigation. Crops: wheat, maize, cotton.
- 1993-1994: Head of irrigation operations at LIAG Argentina, Finca Tolloche, Quebrachal, Province of Salta.
- 1994-2014: Head of field operations. Manager of Finca Los Lapachos S.A. Province of Jujuy. Crops: sugar cane, beans, maize, cotton, soy bean, peaches. Planning and design of systematized irrigation, human resources management, agricultural machinery and equipment. Sales and collecting. Salaries, purchases, human resources training, negotiation with trade unions.
- 2006-2020: Co General Manager of farms in the Province of Salta with Diego Beccar Varela y Cía.
- 2001-2006: Member of the Board of Directors of the Union of Independent Sugar Cane Producers of the Provinces of Jujuy and Salta.
- 2006-2010: Treasurer of the Union of Independent Sugar Cane Producers of the Provinces of Jujuy and Salta.
- 2010-2011: Vice-President of the Union of Independent Sugar Cane Producers of the Provinces of Jujuy and Salta
- 2011-2013: President of the Union of Independent Sugar Cane Producers of the Provinces of Jujuy and Salta.
Member of ProGrano (grain producers association) representing Finca Los Lapachos S.A.
Member of the Rural Association of Salta representing Estancia Pampa Grande SAAyC.